We make every effort to ensure that our fee structure is fair, equitable and competitive. Charges are based on time, expertise and extent of supplies and services provided. We will provide a full and complete estimate of expected services upon request. If you ever have any questions, please ask any of our team.
Because Precious Paws Animal Hospital is not subsidized by charities or the government, payment in full is expected at the time services are rendered. We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Care Credit and cash. We also offer a rewards program.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Precious Paws Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Deferred For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.